“I very much enjoy the process of ‘smile evolution,’ not only observing how my patients’ smiles progress, but also observing how each one grows into a unique, interesting person. I’ve always believed that, ‘If you can get someone to laugh, it can’t help but make them smile!’” – Dr. Schuberth
Dr. Schuberth’s outstanding credentials combined with his genuine concern for the well-being of his patients and his fascination with the science of orthodontics makes him one of the most exceptional orthodontists serving the Willowbrook, Darien, and Burr Ridge communities.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of Denver, 1975
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Northwestern University Dental School, 1979
- Advanced Degree in Orthodontics – Northwestern University Dental School, 1981, Class President
As a board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Schuberth understands that continuing education is essential for quality care. He believes in being a lifelong student, constantly improving his knowledge and diagnostic and clinical skills to provide the best possible care.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontists (MSO)
- Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS)
- Illinois Society of Orthodontics (ISO)
- Chicago Dental Society (CDS)
- International Premedical Honor Society
- Certificate of Quality 3M
Outside the Office
A native of the western suburbs of Chicago, Dr. Schuberth currently resides in Palos Park, IL. He met his wife of 42 years, Sue, during their senior year in high school. They have a daughter Jennifer who is a dental hygienist, a son Erik who is an orthodontic lab technician, a daughter Laura who is a dental hygienist, and a daughter Amy who is a medical records specialist. They enjoy getting together and traveling as a family.
When he’s not in the office, Dr. Schuberth enjoys tending to his veggie garden, skiing, camping, hiking, and fly fishing for trout in high mountain streams.